The open application admission period for the Thrive Center for Success Charter School is December 1st, 2021, thru February 1st, 2022.
- Please make sure your child is in one of the 7 schools districts that the Thrive Center for Success Charter School will serve before applying. (Conroe, Klein, Magnolia, Montgomery, Spring, Tomball, and Waller.)
- Please make sure your child is in one of the grades that will be served by Thrive Center for Success for the 2022-2023 school year. Thrive Center for Success will serve grades Kindergarten through 5th grade in the first year.
- Click on the application to begin the process. The name of the Charter School you are applying for is – Thrive Center for Success.
- Please select from the dropdown menu school year 2022-2023.
- Saving the Admission Application on your computer. Please follow the steps below.
Save the file name as grade applying for, first initial, and last name, 2022-2023
Example: 3rd, R., Smith., 2022-2023
- Then begin filling out the rest of the information for your child. Please complete all the required information to complete the application to make it valid.
- The completed application will then need to be emailed back to the following address. J.firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1st, 2022
- *If you are applying for more than one child you will need to fill out an application for each child you would like to attend Thrive Center for Success Charter School.
- Per TEA the CSAA: Charter School Admission Application cannot be modified by the Charter School or Family. As this is just an Application for Admission no other documents can be requested as this time per TEA. Please review the NEWS & EVENTS section on the website on the difference of Admission and Enrollment for a Charter School.